Hopkins Expands Blenheim Offering
Blenheim, Ontario, June 1, 2015 – Hopkins Canada® has announced the availability of more than 300 new products in its Blenheim, Ontario distribution center. This makes it easier than ever for Canadian retailers to access market-leading consumer products from seven different Hopkins’ consumer brands, including:
• Hopkins Towing Solutions®, the #1 consumer brand of vehicle-and-trailer electrical solutions in North America
• Sub-Zero® Snow & Ice Tools, the #1 consumer brand of vehicle winter tools worldwide
• FloTool®, the #1 consumer brand of automotive fluid change and maintenance accessories in North America
• Carrand® and Auto Spa®, the #1 family of consumer branded car care accessories and tools in North America
• nVISION®, the award winning back-up safety products brand
• DUO™, the innovative brand of automotive air fresheners that includes a patented odor eliminator
“There has been a strong interest in our innovative aftermarket products from Canadian customers. However, crossing the border has been a challenge for supply lead times. Stocking the most innovative products in Blenheim will help Canadian retailers drive higher levels of shopper satisfaction while simplifying retailers’ lives” said Mike Williams, Hopkins’ Chief Marketing Officer.
Hopkins Canada Lowers Order Minimums
“In addition to the expanded product offering, we have lowered minimum-order and minimum freight pre-paid levels,” added Rick Stempien, Hopkins’ Vice President of Sales. Shipments from Blenheim eliminate the border crossing delays, reduce the number of purchase orders customers need to make, and reduce the number of shipments they receive. “The combination of innovative product with supply chain efficiencies creates a unique opportunity for Canadian retailers to drive additional growth,” he added.
For details, please contact your Hopkins Canada sales representative.
Hopkins is the #1 seller of winter snow and ice tools, towing electrical, fluid management products and vehicle cleaning tools in North America.
For More Information:
Director of Creative Services